A few of my recent tweets:
- Forgiveness. The Breakfast of Champions.
- You are strong. The Lion of Judah runs swiftly beside you.
- The fastest way to the summit is to first double your time at the foot of the mountain, face-down in humility.
- What if the God calls you in current adversity to shed layers of perceived limits? What if the sky – no, the outer Milky Way – is the limit?
- Give it up. Forgive. Watch the ice cube melt.
- Like me, do you have unanswered questions? God enrolled us in Carpentry 101. But there are no hammers, nails, or boards. So what are we building?
- Lord, we worship You in Spirit and in Truth.
- Lord, grant me the peace to remain still in my time of intimacy with You today so I can sense the move of Your Spirit.
- Holy Spirit, peel off me everything that is not of You. Fill me with All of You. Thank You, Counselor and Comforter.
- There was never a man lived who was so wise as Jesus. He is our wisdom and we have His mind.
Which of these resonates with you?
Get "10 Tips for a Smart Transition."
Enter your first name and email address and get your FREE ebook "10 Tips for a Smart Transition."
Discover how to make decisions you won't regret. No matter what changes life has for you today, you can overcome the anxiety of tough decisions with a clear head, peaceful heart, and confidence.
Expect good changes. See them come to life.
Betcha God makes a way where there is no way.
In times of anxiety or disconnect, with these 10 practical tips, you can make clear decisions you won't regret.
Sign up here!