Lynn Hare is a multiple Cascade Writing Award winner and author of The Quest for Self-Forgiveness. Lynn is an enthusiastic speaker, coach, and certified teacher. She is a contributor to Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Spirit of America and The 8th Mountain by Dr. Bruce Cook. She has numerous articles published in periodicals, including The Upper Room, Pathways to God, The Secret Place, LIVE, God’s Word for Today, Now What?, and The Christian Journal, among others. She has appeared on many KKPZ broadcasts and has been interviewed on God Encounters and Blog Talk Radio.
Lynn’s passion is activating our identity in Christ and the freedom found in forgiveness. She has prayed one-on-one with thousands of people, activating restoration of relationships, reigniting dreams, and introducing new Kingdom assignments. As a kid, she was a chocoholic and now shares joyful messages about Co-Co (Comforter and Counselor, the Holy Spirit).
Lynn equips people to explore Holy Spirit-clarity for personal and career paths in a workshop called Spiritual Quotient. The workshops provide practical steps for sensing and applying the Holy Spirit’s heart, thoughts, and wisdom.
She lives in Portland and serves on the Boards of Oregon Christian Writers and Serving Our Neighbors.
Lynn Hare is a multiple Cascade Writing Award winner and author of The Quest for Self-Forgiveness. An enthusiastic speaker, coach, and certified teacher, she equips people to explore Holy Spirit clarity for personal and career paths, their identity in Christ, and forgiveness. She has prayed one-on-one with thousands of people.
(Right-click and “Save As” to download images.)
Book Cover and Book Description
Do you ever wonder . . .
How can I forgive myself for past mistakes?
How can I free myself of guilt for hurting someone?
How can I forgive myself and move on?
Years ago, Lynn Hare was in a car accident with her infant son, Ben, who suffered a severe head injury. For more than two decades, she wrestled with guilt and condemnation. With personal stories, humorous illustrations, and practical tips, Lynn shows how to go from discouragement to inner joy and peace.
Discover the power of:
- Walking free of guilt, regret, and condemnation
- Healing painful memories
- Reversing self-destructive patterns and learning new ways of thinking
- Improving self-talk
- Gaining a clear sense of God’s path and prevailing purpose
It’s time to get strengthened and equipped and to embrace yourself with heartfelt grace.
- What God encounter brought you to write about self-forgiveness?
- What is the role of shame, guilt, and regret in getting stuck in the past?
- How is our spiritual journey like a hot air balloon ride?
- I notice you talk about Co-Co in your videos. Who is Co-Co?
- What is the role of resonant frequency in shifting our perspectives of circumstances?
- What happens on the “movie screens” of our minds when we wish for a do-over for a past event?
- What steps can be taken to heal painful memories?
- What happens to our perspective of the past when we take three steps back?
- What is a possibilitarian and how do you become one?
- What are the biggest obstacles to positive self-talk? How are they overcome?
- How does telling our stories exact revenge on the enemy?