I’m very excited to tell you about Joyful Intentionality—the new release by Allison Bown!
Allison Bown is my friend, mentor, and Director of Graham Cooke‘s intercessory team The Warrior Class. I have the privilege of being a member of The Warrior Class, and am on a team called the Freedom Fighters. I adore Allison. She’s vulnerable and transparent. She’s taught me the authenticity of possibilities! She collaborates with Graham and Team Brilliant in developing creative, powerful ways for people to discover a dynamic relationship with God.
The top-shelf precepts and language of Joyful Intentionality are on par with Graham’s PhD-level material. Here’s what I love:
- The book’s layers of rereadable personal and historical narratives, Scriptural stories, and prophetic principles, such as the timing for giving, receiving, and tracking prophetic words.
- 7 mindsets of joyfully intentional people and 5 tools for building an intentional life with God.
- A steady stream of quality thought-provoking and discussion-generating questions.
- Practical and creative ideas for journaling and charting our spiritual growth.
- Within the book’s pages, Allison mentors, applauds, validates, challenges, chuckles, queries, stirs to action, and teaches us how to love.
- Every page explores the Adventurer’s fresh, authentic Holy Spirit-led journey.
- I give Joyful Intentionality the highest recommendation. 5 stars, all the way!
For a chance to win a free copy of Joyful Intentionality, respond to this question with a comment below by July 31, 2015:
In what area of your relationship with Adventurer Holy Spirit are you becoming more intentional?
As the owner of Altitude, Allison Bown is a speaker, trainer and strategist for churches, conferences, and communities that want to explore new ways of life with God. She equips and empowers us to establish our Kingdom Identity, prophetic intercession and intimacy with God.
Get your copy of Joyful Intentionality at Brilliant Book House. For more on The Warrior Class or to contact Allison, find her on Facebook or visit her at www.twclass.org. And here’s info on Allison’s Ignite Workshop.
Get "10 Tips for a Smart Transition."
Enter your first name and email address and get your FREE ebook "10 Tips for a Smart Transition."
Discover how to make decisions you won't regret. No matter what changes life has for you today, you can overcome the anxiety of tough decisions with a clear head, peaceful heart, and confidence.
Expect good changes. See them come to life.
Betcha God makes a way where there is no way.
In times of anxiety or disconnect, with these 10 practical tips, you can make clear decisions you won't regret.
Sign up here!