- I’ve enjoyed the journey of writing the books The Quest for Self-Forgiveness, Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Spirit of America – “I’m Not the One with the Accent” and The 8th Mountain by Dr. Bruce Cook (contributor).
- I’ve published devotions, inspirational articles, and poetry in The Upper Room, Pathways to God, The Secret Place, The Christian Communicator, God’s Word for Today, LIVE, Now What?, and The Christian Journal, among others.
- I’ve won 4 Cascade Writing Contest Awards : Nonfiction Articles, Poetry, and Writer of Promise in 2015; my poem “Sounds of a Brilliant Redeemer” was a finalist in August 2017, and The Quest for Self-Forgiveness was the first place nonfiction 2018 Cascade Award.
- I serve on the staff of Oregon Christian Writers, Christ-followers with a passion for making Him famous.
- Inside my head lives a certified English teacher, who gets uninvited to the first round of writing so her toe-tapping doesn’t interrupt the flow of creative, er, genius.
Lover Of Kingdom
An atmosphere changer and possibilitarian, I release irrational, irreversible possibilities everywhere I go. I serve on the leadership team of Bethesda Church in Vancouver, Washington.
So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere, so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what He has promised. (Hebrews 10:35, 36).
I live in Portland, Oregon with my mathematical genius and faithful husband of 39 years, Tim. He owns a software development business, Telios Systems Company. Our marriage is empirical evidence of God’s sense of humor—an extrovert writer and trainer married to an introvert Einstein, who writes software with logical and sequential analysis and metrics. We have 3 adult kids – Ben, Andy, and Emily, and 2 precious grandchildren, Logan and Paige.
Poet, Song-Writer, Photographer
Get "10 Tips for a Smart Transition."
Enter your first name and email address and get your FREE ebook "10 Tips for a Smart Transition."
Eliminate overwhelm. Use these strategies and get clarity!