- I’m excited to release Holy Spirit joy in books: The Quest for Self-Forgiveness Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Spirit of America – “I’m Not the One with the Accent” and The 8th Mountain by Dr. Bruce Cook (Contributor)
- I’ve published devotions, inspirational articles, and poetry inThe Upper Room, Pathways to God, The Secret Place, The Christian Communicator, God’s Word for Today, LIVE, Now What?, and The Christian Journal, among others.
- 3 Cascade Writing Contest Awards in 2015: Nonfiction Articles, Poetry, and Writer of Promise. Poem “Sounds of a Brilliant Redeemer” was a finalist in August 2017. The Quest for Self-Forgiveness received a 2018 Cascade Award.
- I serve on the staff of Oregon Christian Writers, Christ-followers with a passion for making Him famous.
- Inside my head lives a certified English teacher, who gets uninvited to the first round of writing so her toe-tapping doesn’t interrupt the flow of creative, er, genius.
In the last 30 years, I’ve prayed one-on-one with thousands of people. I serve on the Boards of Serving Our Neighbors and Oregon Christian Writers. You can find me at prayer events in the Portland/Vancouver metro area (praying4pdx.com). I’m a former member of Graham Cooke’s worldwide prayer force, The Warrior Class.
Lover Of Kingdom
So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere, so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what He has promised. (Hebrews 10:35, 36).
Lover of Family
I live in Portland, Oregon with my mathematical genius and faithful husband of 37 years, Tim. We own a software development business, Telios Systems Company. Our marriage is empirical evidence of God’s sense of humor—an extrovert writer, artist and musician married to introvert Einstein, who writes software with logical and sequential analysis and metrics. We have 3 adult kids – Ben, Andy, and Emily, and 2 precious grandchildren, Logan and Paige.
Poet, Song-Writer, Photographer
I enjoy writing poems and songs based on Scripture and dabbling in amateur photography.
Get "10 Tips for a Smart Transition."
Discover clarity and peace! Get "10 Tips for a Smart Transition" and Lynn's newsletters.